Saturday, May 2, 2009

Books I Finished in April

Here are the books I finished in April. How is this interesting to you? Well, frankly, it isn't. But it's my blog and I like to make lists so you are just going to have to deal.

Full Meridian of Glory: Perilous Adventures in the Competition to Measure the Earth by Paul Murdin
Not as good as I had hoped. You can read more of my thoughts on it here.

Gone-Away World by Nick Harkaway
I liked this one. It is strange and different and funny. The story and the language and Harkaway’s style make it a really fun read.

Dead Man’s Mirror by Agatha Christie
Who doesn’t like Hercule Poirot?

A Lever Long Enough by Amy Deardon
You can read my review here.

Skinned by Robin Wasserman
Eh, this didn’t do anything for me. It wasn’t bad per se but it wasn’t really good either. I don’t think I’ll bother with the others in the trilogy.

Infinity Welcomes Careful Drivers by Grant Naylor
It’s a Red Dwarf book. What more is there to say?

Plain Truth by Jodi Picoult
I’m sort of in the middle about this one. You can read my review here.

Raw Shark Texts by Steven Hall
Interesting and original.

No comments: