Wednesday, August 26, 2026

Let Me Get You A Room

Today (August 26th 2026) is National Dog Day!  I think dogs are awesome.  I always want to pet every dog I see.  At the moment it is not possible for me to have a dog.  But that does not stop me from enjoying dog watching at the park.



Hotel For Dogs starring Emma Roberts


Two orphan siblings turn an abandoned hotel into a home for stray dogs.


This movie is rather predictable.  A lot of things happen that are impossible.  It is full of cliches.  But it is not unenjoyable.  The acting is okay.  There are a lot of cute dogs.  I think kids will like all the gadgets and inventions.  I like that the movie encourages people to adopt dogs.  I had fun watching it.  My major criticism is that the children break laws and engage in a lot a of bad behavior that is all just later excused because it was for a good cause.  Consequences were mentioned but no one ever had to face any.  Which might not be a good message to send.

No comments: